Adore You

I don't need anyone else, for me it's only you. I don't even know why i used to think like that. I need to move on. Until i realize that even i've been trying to loved someone else, i just thought of you. What kind of magic do you have that make me feel this way?

My lips, are cold as can be, are even more blue. I cry out to find your warmth.

And when you tell me you love me thousands and millions of times, i feel i could be with you as ling as i'm exist and you were there. But now i can't. I just realize that you were my lover, but it all messed up. We can't like we were one.

I still trying to act like we were nothing. I guess it working. Now even i've liked some else, i can't deny that i adore you so much. I used to hope that we can be together but now i'm not. I can set you free and setting my self free. Free from all the things that torment me. But i can't resist that i always loving you. You are my first love. Thanks for all the kindness that you gave me.

Adore You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment